Successful development of a company, business growth and access to international market is currently reaches through websites. A website represents a Company, it is its face on the Internet, and sometimes, and even a trading platform. That is why many website owners prefer to have versions of their website in different languages.
Translation Agency "Guten Morgen" and websites localization. Translation and localization is a set of servises aimed at creating a full version of a web-resource in a foreign language, which is not just the translation of content, but also translation of graphics, animation and other important elements.
(Price per document from / into a foreign language)
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.