+7-812-579-04-72 - St. Petersburg
+372-582-555-47 - Narva
+372-559-20-519 - Tallinn
FOR TRANSPORT COMPANIES
Notary certified translation of documents for transport companies - non-residents of the Russian Federation specializing in transportation of goods through the territory of the Russian Federation for the purposes of registration in the Plato system:
Translation price, Notary certification included
FOR APPLICANTS AND STUDENTS
(Translation of documents for admission to university)
We have special conditions for applicants of Russian universities and our citizens who travel to study abroad. We offer translation of passports, certificates, diplomas, academic transcripts.
For Russian citizens traveling abroad we provide additional apostille service.
(цена за документ с/на иностранный язык)
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve