+7-812-579-04-72 - St. Petersburg
+372-582-555-47 - Narva
+372-559-20-519 - Tallinn
Very often it is required to translate seals and stamps, while a document itself does not require translation.
The most common is translation of seals in employment record books (and some records, as a rule), which were made by companies and organizations of the former USSR, archival letters (mostly on wage or for the Pension Fund), birth and marriage documents.
Translation of seals and stamps often necessary to establish which organization or institution is responsible for issuing documents.
(Price per document from / into a foreign language)
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve