+7-812-579-04-72 - St. Petersburg
+372-582-555-47 - Narva
+372-559-20-519 - Tallinn
The most popular is translation of bank statements, police clearance certificates, employment and student letters, medical records, and affidavits.
Such translations may be required to apply for pension benefits (if a person was employed by a foreign company), marriage registration, visa application procedure and in many other cases.
(Price per document from / into a foreign language)
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve