Military ID card translation is required in case of moving and obtaining a residence permit or citizenship, or, for example, employment abroad.
Citizens from States of the former Soviet Union, excluding Russia, more frequently need military ID card translation.
MILITARY ID CARD TRANSLATION
(Price per document from / into a foreign language)
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.