+7-812-579-04-72 - St. Petersburg
+372-582-555-47 - Narva
+372-559-20-519 - Tallinn
Medical document translation is mostly required to obtain insurance payment in the Russian Federation after treatment abroad, as well as departure of Russian citizens abroad for treatment.
The most frequently translated medical documents, in particular, are:
medical certificates, discharge summary, surgery reports, protocols, clinical examinations results, medical records, diagnoses, queries, recommendations for treatment, medical reports (epicrisis), medical history, results of tests and examinations, GMP, GLP and DMF certificates.
(Price per document from / into a foreign language)
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve