All employment records, as well as the registration number, stamps, text in seals, dates and signatures are translated into a foreign language and from a foreign language. Often abbreviations in records and organization names are used in an employment record book; they must be written in the translation fully, so they are recognized by a translator completely.
Employment record book translation is also complicated by a handwritten text. If a translator can’t decipher the text, he makes a note about it in the translation. Employment record book translation must be attached to the original document, since this is a requirement of a state body - the Pension Fund.
Most often it is required:
Translation of employment records from a foreign language into Russian and Notary certification
Notary certified translation of seals in an employment record book from Ukrainian, Belarusian, Uzbek into Russian
Translation of stamps and seals, employer names in employment record book from the CIS languages into Russian
EMPLOYMENT RECORD BOOK TRANSLATION
(Price per document from / into a foreign language)
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve