To confirm qualification in a foreign country or begin studies at a prestigious foreign university you will need your diploma translation with Notary certification. In some cases, you may need an apostille.
Diploma translation has certain nuances.
Diploma translation without supplement to it is invalid, and these documents are certified by Notary separately.
All abbreviations are deciphered
Not only document text, but also all the information contained in seals and stamps is translated.
DIPLOMA AND SUPPLEMENT TRANSLATION
(Price per document from / into a foreign language)
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.