+7-812-579-04-72 - St. Petersburg
+372-582-555-47 - Narva
+372-559-20-519 - Tallinn
CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION TRANSLATION
Certificate of secondary education translation is required for admission to foreign educational institutions.
There are some features:
It is important to specify in advance the spelling of names and surnames, so that they coincide with those in the international passport.
Translation should maximally match the structure of the original document. It is also important to avoid making errors in the name of education stage.
Notary certified translation of the certificate can be attached to the original document or to a Notary certified copy. As a rule the translation is attached to a copy, but it is better to clarify the requirements of institutions which you apply to.
The most popular type of translation is translation of secondary (complete) education from Russian into a foreign language.
Translation without supplement to the certificate of secondary education is invalid, and these documents are certified by Notary separately. All abbreviations are deciphered.
Not only document text, but also all the information contained in seals and stamps is translated.
(Price per document from / into a foreign language)
Notary certification of translation - 400 rubles.
Duplicate of a Notary certified translation - 500 rubles.
Notary certified copy of a translation - 200 rubles (1-2 page document);
50 rubles / page for multipage documents
Document scanning - 50 rubles. (5 rub.) + 10 rubles for each naxt page
Document copying - 8 rubles / 1 page (1 run).
Photos for documents - 200 rubles. (4 photos)
Translation price may change in the following cases:
- a text written by hand
- a text contains diagrams and tables
- highly specialized texts (medicine, engineering, etc.)
- translation in the day of the order
* CIS: Ukrainian, Belarusian, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Uzbek, Tajik, Turkmen, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Romanian, Moldavian, Georgian.
* Baltic States: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian
* Europe: Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Slovak, Greek, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Asia: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew
* Other documents: contracts, powers of attorney, statement, consent, judgment, complaints, certificates, transcripts, personal file, memorandum and articles of association, military ID card, and etc.
Guten Morgen | Translation Agency
© 2016 All rights reserve